From Taiwan with Love.
Love Covers US All.
FUNDRAISER | Taiwan PPEs for US Frontliners
Thank you so much for your donation and support!
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought many unprecedented challenges to our society. As part of the community, we have decided to run this fundraiser to support our frontliners and heroes.
We really believe that “Love covers US all”. Love is the core value of our Taiwanese identity.
Since April 2020, our mission has been supported and donated by many friends. Dr. Chen Wen-chen Memorial Foundation, Taiwanese American Next Generation, North American Taiwanese Medical Association and the other Taiwanese organizations helped the fundraiser. We even got big supports from many Taiwanese celebrities including politicians, film makers, singers and artists. celebrities were involving the fundraiser.
We have funded US$94,354 to source medical coveralls and isolation gowns made in Taiwan and to donate them to medical centers, as the following list, for our heroes and frontliners. The donated items include 4,250 pieces of coveralls and 12,000 pieces of isolation gowns.
1. American Institute in Taiwan (Please watch the Taiwanese News about the donation https://youtu.be/kkX8NuFgr5M)
2. University Hospital in Newark, NJ
3. Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
4. Bronxcare Health System in the Bronx, NY
5. Jamaica Hospital in Richmond Hill, NY
6. Flushing Hospital in Queens, NY
7. Cobble Hill Health Center in Brooklyn, NY
8. Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, NJ
9. Health and Hospitals-Bellevue in New York, NY
10. UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX
11. Valleywise Health Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ
12. UNC Health in Chapel Hill, NC
13. Esperanza Health Center in Philadelphia, PA
14. The University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor, MI
15. A Safe Haven Foundation in Chicago, IL
16. AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates, IL
17. Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine in Bethesda, MD
18. Covenant Living at Mount Miguel (Nursing Home) in Spring Valley, CA (San Diego Area)
19. East Tennessee Children’s Hospital in Knoxville, TN
20. Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare in Tallahassee, FL
21. Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville, FL (Tampa Area)
22. Memorial Regional Hospital South, the Healthcare System in Hollywood, FL (Miami Area)
23. Idaho Office of Emergency Management, in Boise, ID
We still have some delivery on the way to the areas in need of the isolation gowns. Thanks again for your love and we will end this mission soon. God Bless America!
We need you keep supporting us and involving our programs and events. The donation can be given to us by PayPal.